• Engineered prints for placement on handbags.
• Collaborated with design, product development, and costing to
finalize an aesthetically pleasing silhouette with cost effective yields.
• Prepared artwork and pattern placement markers for production.
• Conveyed handbag designer’s intent to all cross functional partners
to ensure brand consistency.
COACH - Manager, Print Engineering
8.12 - 8.13
Mac and PC Platforms
CAD Technical Sketches
Technical Pattern and Marker Knowledge
2010 - present
2010 - present
C. Wonder - Textile Print Designer
8.13 - 10.13
• Print development and design for women’s wear and accessories.
• Commented on strike-offs and bulk with overseas communication.
MAGGY LONDON, INTL. - Textile Print Designer
7.09 - 8.12
• Print design from original concept, vintage, and purchased artwork.
• Created colorways & color-reduced prints.
• Collaborated with design and production to engineer prints into
• Developed mill-ready specification packages.
• Communicated with overseas mills.
Rutgers University - Mason Gross School of the Arts, New Jersey
B.F.A Visual Arts: Painting & Drawing, 2007
• Designed prints from concept to completion.
• Adapted hand drawing, painting, and CAD skills to print design.
EUROPEAN TEXTILE COLLECTION. - Textile Print Designer
9.08 - 2.09
TANA BANA DESIGN SERVICES - Studio Assistant
8.06 - 10.07
• Print design and colorways.
• Created seasonal and on-trend color palettes.
• Designed woven samples using Pointcarré dobby software and
• Designed marketing materials.
• Directed satellite office in India to create textile patterns for the US
• Created, organized and cataloged fabric strike-offs and samples.
• Print development and design for a variety of markets.
• Designed prints for runway, retail, and outlet lines for all product categories.
• Collaborated with Print Concept Director for print concept & design.
• Coordinated with cross-functional partners to issue artwork externally keeping within mill specifications.
• Communicated print story to all internal partners and anticipated artwork requests.
• Developed and strengthened leadership & management skills with direct reports.
COACH - Textile Print Designer
1.14 - 12.16
• Print design for a variety of markets including womenswear, paper goods, and stationary.
• Hand-painted and vector-based designs to create on-trend, dynamic, and detailed artwork.